How can we help you today?
You can access all downloads relating to the Xeed as well as research our knowledgebase or submit a request for support.
- Extrude at ~ 225o C.
- Requires heated bed.
- Works reasonably well without cooling.
- Adheres best to polyimide tape.
- Filament tolerances are usually tighter.
- Prone to cracking, delamination, and wraping.
- More flexible.
- Can be bonded using adhesives or solvents(Acetone or MEK).
- Fumes are unpleasent in enclosed areas.
- Oil Based.
- Extrude at ~ 180-225o C.
- Benefits from heated bed.
- Benefits greatly from cooling while printing.
- Adheres well to a variety of surfaces.
- Finer feature detail possible on a well calibrated machine.
- Prone to curling of corners and overhangs.
- More brittle.
- Can be bonded using adhesives.
- More pleasant smell when extruded.
- Plant Based.