Hello and thank you for choosing the Leapfrog Xeed for your printing needs.
Before starting to install the software you need to download it. Please see the link below:
Next follow the steps below:
1) Download Win32DiskImager
2) Install Win32DiskImager
3) Input empty USB disk bigger than 4GB
4) Start Win32DiskImager
5) Select the usb disk on the right under “Device”. *Make a 100% sure you select the correct USB device! The program will remove all data from selected device! We are not responsible for any data loss.*
6) Select the image file, (make sure to show all files *.* and not just *.img because our files are a .bin)
7) Press Write, accept the warning that it might corrupt the disk.
8) When done input USB disk into Xeed and press either F7/F8/F12 depending on the machine in the Xeed to select the USB for start up.
Please note there is also a instructional video you can follow by clicking the link below:
We thank you for checking out our Leapfrog 3D Printer technical support solutions online! If you were unable to fine a solution in our database, please feel free to open a new support ticket by clicking the following link: I want to open a new support ticket.