Robert your Creatr Dual is tuned up real nice.. Great print? You gotta share your print settings and your calibration secrets! I love my Creatr Dual I still run it all the time. Seriously though I want your print settings :)
I emailed you Robert.
Hi S. Sucho - Neotko,
Did you get the feedback that you wanted?
Do you need another perspective?
For some metric here are some points which can be considered one way of measuring the Manufacturers performance:
1. Look at the forums especially at Leapfrog and others to see how 'satisfied' the customers are - this could be you.
2. Look for how responsive, proactive, informative questions are replied to here or anywhere.
3. How active are the forums?
4. Be VERY CLEAR about what you intend to use the printer for; ask other users for their experience
5. Looking at pictures of printed parts will give you a very one sided understanding of the printer and the manufacturer - you need to understand what it takes to make any print and it is typically far far from plug and play. There can be times when you get lucky and it works without any problems and other times you can spend hours getting the printer to produce one particular part.
6. GO and SEE the printers working, take in a number of samples and have them print them to show how well the machine can handle printing based on default settings without 'adjustment / tweaking'
7. While it is fun though I intend to use mine for commercial purposes given the investment price tag it is not simply a hobby.
8. There is a significant investment of time required to become 'intimately' familiar with any printer to understand how to get the best out of it.
I will add some more points as they come to mind later.
Regarding prints made on 20 micron settings this is a example of a print I made and adjusted the settings myself I apologise if the quality of the photos is not very clear I took them with my phone but I printed this model 3 times and got the same result I am quite happy with the quality of the print and I am still adjusting the settings to see if I can print it at a higher speed.
Any chance you would be willing to share the settings you used for your 20 micron print?
Please request a firmware download via the Ticket System